Outpatient Physical Therapist
Active Recovery Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab is in need of a Licensed Physical Therapist. The mission of Active Recovery Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab is to provide hometown, patient-centered, quality care that empowers our patients and athletes to achieve their highest levels of function in pursuit of their personal health and wellness goals. Our mission is to be a positive example of our profession and the larger medical community through our commitment to education, both of ourselves and of our patients as their own best advocates.
As such, we’re looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Physical Therapist who excels at assessing patients’ strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans. We are highly invested in the success and health of our community and pride ourselves in creating a high-energy, positive-thinking environment that offers our patients gentle encouragement to achieve their goals. If you love motivating people and helping ease their pain while pushing yourself to learn, problem solve, and grow as part of a team, we’re interested in talking with you.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Meet with new patients and give them tours of our facility
- Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each patient
- Communicate and coordinate with patients’ physicians and other health care providers (chiropractor, massage therapy, etc.) to ensure a consistent level of care
- Coordinate with other staff clinicians in progress of patient’s care and to problem solve on cases as needed in best interest of the patient
- Exercise independent judgment based on experience to implement effective treatment combinations
- Advocate for the Physical Therapy profession, promoting community education regarding direct access, early access, and prevention
- Evaluate and report on patients’ progress on a regular basis
- Uphold fair and accurate billing practices, reporting in a timely manner
- Comply with federal and state physical therapy regulations
- Cooperation with basic housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, garbage, etc.
- Cooperation with basic office tasks, such as scanning, shredding, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years professional PT experience; preferred emphasis in outpatient ortho
- Valid Michigan Physical Therapist license
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
Job Type: negotiable, flexible hours
Setting: private practice, outpatient orthopedics
Learn more about us: