Coldwell Banker (insert DBA for that office) is part of the Coldwell Banker Schmidt Family of Companies. We are a fourth generation brokerage firm that was initially founded as H.F. Schmidt Real Estate in 1927 by Harold F. Schmidt and then became a Coldwell Banker franchisee in 1983. In the last nine decades we have experienced tremendous growth, expanding our brokerage offices to 68 servicing our clients from 44 offices in Michigan, 16 in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area and 6 in southwest Florida. Our total sales volume is just under $3 Billion Dollars with over 15,000 transactions on the buy and sell side. We are a full-service brokerage firm offering exceptional service and sales expertise in the residential, commercial and luxury market space as well as property management and corporate relocation services. Coldwell Banker Schmidt Family of Companies is ranked one of the top 3 largest and most successful Coldwell Banker franchises in the country.